Wednesday 11 January 2012

Healthy extra B of the week!!!

I have to have breakfast at work during the week & I'm always looking for ideas that are not toast!
So I went through the HEB list & thought ooohhh they look yummy!!

Next issue was tracking them down!! Nothing in Tescos & sainsburys but a friend of mine found them in Asda who currently have them on special offer. 2 for £3. Bargain!!!!

You can cook them in the microwave, just add 125 ml of milk from your HEA allowance & cook for 2 minutes in the microwave. Now I think that it need more milk but everyone likes porridge different ways. Personally I don't like mine too stodgy!!

It tastes nice, I could do with it bring a bit sweeter but you could put some sweeteners into it I suppose.

Overall I'm impressed & will definately buy them again. I feel I'm lasting till lunch time too with out picking at naughty things!!!

Have you tried any Dorset Cereal products??

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment