Wednesday 4 January 2012

Wednesday -weigh in day!!!!

So today is weigh in day!!! I have been dreading this as I eat & drank copious amounts over Christmas and really have been expecting major gains!!! 


So breakfast has consisted of 1 slice of toast (HEB), Baked beans, big mushroom and a poached egg. It was yummy!!!! I washed it down with a skinny Latte :-)


Then lunch was left overs from the pasta I cooked last night. Yummy cold! 
Some blueberries & some grapes. 


I had a mid afternoon snack wobble so had a bag of quavers as I thought that would be the least syn full from the vending machine! (Why do they put these things in offices anyway!!!!)


As it was weigh in day I try not to eat or drink anything from when I get home to when I go to weigh in so U was starving by the time I got home!!! 


So brings me to the dreaded weigh in!!! I am so happy as although I have missed 2 groups I managed to only put on 1.5lbs!! How I will never know! I really believe that being back on plan for 3 days has really helped. If I had been weighed in on Monday we may be having a slightly different blog post today! 


So I have promised that I will loose 2 lbs. I am very nearly at my 1st stone award & I would really love to get it. 


A lady at my group is running the marathon for Asthma UK and she is going to bring in some running sheets for us all next week so I may give that a bash! Watch this space. 


We were also given our new packs this week. So happy that porridge has gone up to 35g!!! Small things make me really happy. 


So todays post has not been very informative & it has had no pictures. I think with being out to group tonight this has eaten into my evening so next week I will have to plan better!!! 


I am feeling very positive about SW since Christmas, I am loving my group & I am loving the fact that I can buy a smaller size clothes and I don't want to go back!!!! 


Have you had your 1st weigh in since Christmas? How did it go?


Please feel free to follow, make all my typing worth the while :-)


Nite all. 


Michelle
x

No comments:

Post a Comment