Friday 6 January 2012

iPhone app review

I remembered today that I have the Slimmingworld iPhone app!!!


It used to be just a taste of Slimmingworld but now you can actually look up syns on there & keep track of your day on there. This is for paying members only but is a really good idea & I will definatley use it more now. 


So I will talk about each part of the app in turn


The 1st part is about Slimmingworld. Nothing any member should not already know but this would be used to explain the plan to new or prospective members. I think I would use it to explain to friends what it is all about as it is explained well. 


Then you have real life successes. I like this as it makes it more real & you can read them when you are feeling like eating a family size tub of icecream to get you back on the straight & narrow!! I will be reading through these one by one for my inspiration. 


Then you have syns on the go!! I like this as you just search & it brings up suggestions. Everything I searched for today was found easily (including the subway I had at lunch time!!!)


This is what mine looks like today 



The app has many other features. Recipe & meal planning suggestions. These are useful if you are in a rut & stuck for ideas but totally impracticable when it comes to doing a weekly shop!

Do you have a iPhone? Do you have the app? What do you think??


No comments:

Post a Comment