Sunday 8 January 2012

Not so lazy Sunday

Well I was MIA yesterday and the reason for this? Although the day started well it ended very badly with me consuming a bottle of wine!!! I am blaming my husband for this as it was him who went to the shop & bought it!!!! 


But today is a new day and I have made sure that I have made it a good one!!! 


Brunch (didn't get up till 11.30am!!!) consisted of yummy poached eggs on toast with some mushrooms cooked in frylight. It was delicious!!!






I then got talked into getting the Wii fit out by my 5 year old son. He probably did me a favour really as I did 30 mins and felt really good at the end of it!! I just did a mixture of step/boxing/running and a couple of muscle exercises but I built up a nice sweat & felt good after. 


The lazyness continued until about 3pm when same 5 year old son asked if we could go to the park. So trainers were located and off we went. My local park is perfect for scooters & running which is exactly what we ended up doing!!! Ollie is so fast since he got his new scooter that we had to literally run after him to keep up!!! This turned into a game to see who could win the race which I didn't win once! My arguement was that I was at a disadvantage as Ollie had wheels & my husband has much longer legs than me!!! But it got us all moving and I felt really energised after doing it. We googled the park when we got some & the distance around the park is 1.34 miles so not too bad!! 


My afternoon treat when I got in was a cuppa & a Galaxy Ripple :-)  8.5 syns. 


I also picked myself up a Daily Mail this afternoon. Only because it came with a little Slimming World book!!! I think I am going to save the contents of it for a whole blog post of it's own as it has a very yummy 7 day plan in it that I think is just screaming to be followed!! So watch this space. 


So dinner..........needs to be something quick but yummy & free so I am going to give this a bash. 




http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/4407/lamb-steaks-with-tomato-and-courgette-crush


This is what it looked like. I replaced the olive oil for frylight spray & added mushrooms. I served it with roast new pots. It was yummy!






Have 6.5 syns left so may have a cheeky Tia Maria when I am watching the Skating tonight!! 


Hope you have all had a super slimming weekend. 


Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment